Saturday, October 16, 2010

Favorite Bookshelves

Happy Day in finding this image on line from Country Living on the Desire to Inspire site. I gave this image to a girl friend as inspiration for her work room. It is a favorite of mine with the grid of bookshelves with the nitch for the desk with the repeat of the larger shelf at the top. The shelves are unified by the white magazine holders that are scattered through out. Mirrors are repeated as are boxes, baskets, yellow tartan thermoses. The furniture is not my favorite as I am not a blond person, the stripes and the pattern of the rug is fine. Maybe I would paint he furniture black and change out the fabric on the desk chair. The coffee table has to go as does the plant on it. But other that that I could move in and start reading.

No comments: