Thursday, May 27, 2010

Laura Bohn Design

I was so excited when Desire to Inspire featured Designer Laura Bohn as I went and checked out her web site again. And much to my surprise and delight it has been redesigned  with lots of pictures of her work. I have long been a fan of her edited approach. The above has one of her signature elements of candles suspended on a metal fixture.

wonderful button box


my favorite: black and white image with a large mat, the modern ceramic pictures in different sizes

great lamp made from a trophy and yet another beautiful button box

(take note Anne of what to do with your buttons)


Who wants to be inside when you have outdoor living spaces like these?



More of her work can be seen in American Farmhouse, Country Style and Design.

All images from Laura Bohn.

No comments: