Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bags

More new bags from Tamara Fogle which have the number 1 added. These are made from German and French Grain Bags.


This series is made from Hungarian Grain Bags.

I  like the knotted leather on the strap.



The above two bags are made from canvas military tents.

Tents from the military must be a new trend. These bags are from Forrestbound.

I like the grommets that are all around the top.


Forrestbound also has a blog that give more detailed images of the bags. There is also an etsy shop that has more bags as well as some vintage items. Many of these items use repurposed leather.

from an old newspaper bag

Additional images from Forresbound Photostream.

3 comments:

Geisslein said...

these bags are so great! I have fallen in love now!!!

Mississippi Made said...

I like everything about them; the fabric, the leather, the type, the hardware.

Three Owls said...

oh so lovely... those knots are amazing, and something about the fabric makes me wish I could touch it... I don't think I could pick just one...