Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Scrapbooks

My scrapbooks are the over sized ones from the art store. It is hard photographing them with out getting flair on the pages, but I thought they should be included here as I have showcased other's scrapbooks. The pages are done as themes.

Charles Jourdan Shoes always had wonderful ads in the French fashion magazines. The red boots to the left could have been added years later and are probably by someone else.

Gardening. The pages of House Beautiful, House and Garden, the old Victoria and New York were always a wealth of images. With the change of editors and years things change and old sources of inspiration are not always there for us and we have to find new ones. My scrapbooks are still a delight for me.

You can't add a real leaf to a digital scrapbook.

No comments: