Saturday, November 8, 2008

White Hearts


What a creative way to us bits and pieces of fabric and lace. Too bad that I cleaned out all all my odd doilies and lace and gave to the American Kidney Fund, or may it is good that I did. I will not be buying any more, but maybe I can find enough pieces to make a heart.



The layers and the texture of it all is so nice with the ever so thin silver wire holding it all together. The rough edges of the fabric keep it from being too precious.



The top two photos look like the heart is made of burlap that is covered with lace while the bottom two photos look like the heart is covered with strips of burlap. The burlap looks like it is painted. There are lots more little embellishments in the second heart.



Via Lottens Vita Och Grona.

No comments: